Thank you for visiting HelpALocalBusiness website. Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used on this website.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on our website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. A summary of the types of information that we collect is set forth below:
- Customer Contact Information: your Customer Contact Information is any information needed to contact you and fulfill your orders and requests such as your Name, Email Address, Phone Number, etcetera.
- Private Customer Information: Private Customer Information is that information that may be necessary to check credit and process payments. Such information includes your Social Security Number, credit card information, banking and wiring information.
- Customer Order Information: Customer Order Information is that information necessary to complete your orders and requests for information. Such information may include your Customer Contact Information, programming and packaging selections, your billing and shipping information, as well as other details pertaining to your order of services through us.
- Demographical Information: Demographical Information is publicly available information that we may learn about you regarding such things as your age, income, home ownership, household size, etc. that helps us to provide you with better offers for services.
- Website Usage Information: Website Usage Information is information that we collect that tells us about the way you use and navigate through our websites and your network of sites.
How We Use the Information
All of your Customer Information is used in an effort to process your orders and requests and to provide you with the services you desire. In some cases, we may share your Customer Information, Demographical Information or Website Usage Information with third parties in order to complete your purchases of services as described below. In addition, these information may be used and shared in an effort to present to you other special offers that may become available. The extent to which we use and share your above information depends upon the nature of and purpose for which we use and share it. A summary of how we share your information with third parties is set forth as follows:
- With Third Party Product and Service Providers: we may share your Customer Information, as needed, to third parties who help us provide the services you request.
- With Third Party Advertisers: although we never share your Private Customer Information with any third parties, except with the Third Party Product and Service Providers described above on a need to know basis, we may share other types of your Customer Information with third party advertisers who are able to use that information to provide you with special offers or promotions.
For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on your website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out your registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
The ways in which such advertisers may subsequently use your Customer Information, Demographical Information or Website Usage Information is governed by their own privacy policies and procedures.
Collection of Information by Third-Party Sites and Sponsors
The website may contain links to other sites whose information practices may be different than ours. Visitors should consult the other sites’ privacy notices, as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
Our Commitment to Security
HelpALocalBusiness.com has implemented a variety of encryption and security technologies and procedures to protect information stored in our computer systems from unauthorized access. We also maintain procedural safeguards that restrict access to your Customer Information to employees (or people working on our behalf and under confidentiality agreements) who need to know your Customer Information in order to provide the services that you request.
User Generated Comments
All comments provided are those of the individual who has created the post. These are not the opinions of HelpALocalBusiness.com, it’s staff or owners unless otherwise noted. HelpALocalBusiness retains the right to edit or delete any inappropriate comments posted herein.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How to Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us via email or phone.